- 1 One professional investigator license lapsed in Jackson County during Q3 of 2019
- 2 U.S. scenic and sightseeing transportation services report $949 million in revenue for Q3 2019
- 3 Census Bureau: 3.4 percent of people in Hope identified as multi-racial in 2018
- 4 Lumber and other construction materials wholesalers report 2.5 percent increase in January sales
- 5 Census Bureau: 0 percent of people in Bluff identified as multi-racial in 2018
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Kansas Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.