On a scale of lowest to highest, the state and local effective tax rate for Kansas ranks 46th in the nation, according to a new WalletHub.com study of tax burdens imposed by the 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- 1 Census Bureau: More men than women in Oskaloosa in 2017
- 2 LEAWOOD CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: New Executive Director Appointed at The Healthcare Resort of Leawood
- 3 Republic ranked 607th in state for resident earnings in 2017
- 4 Durham ranked 611st in state for resident earnings in 2017
- 5 Neosho Falls ranked 601st in state for resident earnings in 2017
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Kansas Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.