On a scale of lowest to highest, the state and local effective tax rate for Kansas ranks 46th in the nation, according to a new WalletHub.com study of tax burdens imposed by the 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- 1 Kaw Valley State Bank in Eudora evaluated by feds in 2018
- 2 Paper industry posts after-tax income of $1.7 billion in Q1
- 3 Nonmetallic mineral products industry reports $28.2 billion in Q1 net sales
- 4 Citizens State Bank & Trust in Ellsworth evaluated by feds in 2018
- 5 LEAWOOD CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Look Out Leawood! Shake Shack is Now Open!
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Kansas Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.