Anchorage Chamber of Commerce issued the following announcement on Jan. 3.
ANCHORAGE, ALASKA – Today, the Alaska Railroad announced the finalists of its Catch the Train Photo Contest, all of whom will be featured in the Railroad’s 12-month 2020 calendar. Voting is now open to the public via the Alaska Railroad Facebook page to choose the grandprize winner, who will receive the honor of the Alaska Railroad calendar’s cover, $1,500 and the Railroad’s Denali Getaways package. This package includes round-trip rail travel for four to Denali National Park and overnight accommodations at the Grande Denali Lodge.
The contest finalists are:
• Sara Bufkin of Cleveland, Mississippi
• Theodore Dickerson of Anchorage, Alaska
• Joanie Havenner of Anchorage, Alaska
• Sarah Ann Loreth of Nashua, New Hampshire
• Justin Low of Chapel Hill, North Carolina
• Jessica Mears of Manhattan, Kansas
• Ian Mercuieff of Anchorage, Alaska
• Nandini Prabhakar of Round Rock, Texas
• Susanna Shanker of Eagle River, Alaska
• Riley Stefano of Boston, Massachusetts
• John Warn of Morrison, Colorado
These photos were selected based on artistic merit, originality, subject and style. In addition to having their photo featured as a month of the upcoming calendar, the finalists will have their photo displayed in the Alaska Railroad’s 2019 Panoramas onboard magazine and receive rail travel for two on the trip of their choice.
Online voting is open now through Sunday, Jan. 13, 2019, and can be accessed through a tab on the Alaska Railroad Facebook page (www.facebook.com/alaskarailroad). The grandprize winner will be announced on or around Monday, Jan. 14, 2019.
For additional information about the Alaska Railroad’s Catch the Train Photo Contest, visit www.alaskarailroad.com/catchthetrain.
Stephanie Plieness, Thompson & Co. PR
Original source can be found here.
Want to get notified whenever we write about Anchorage Chamber of Commerce ?
Sign-up Next time we write about Anchorage Chamber of Commerce, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.