Edwardsville attorney Al Pranaitis, right, with Illinois Association of Defense Trial Counsel [IDC] President Michael Resis the evening of the IDC's 54th Annual Meeting earlier this month, when Pranaitis received the Distinguished Member Award. Photo courtesy of the Illinois Association of Defense Trial Counsel
Leawood Chamber of Commerce issued the following announcement on January 2.
The Leawood Chamber, along with its Board and volunteers, serves to enhance business opportunities, improve business, build community and help members enjoy business success.
The Chamber represents a wide variety of businesses and organizations throughout Leawood, Johnson County and the wider KC metro. From large corporations to diverse small businesses, the Leawood Chamber is "all business" friendly. Through the Economic Development Council's partnership with the City's governing body and professional staff, the Chamber works to recruit new commercial growth and diversify the economic base of Leawood. The Chamber also provides many networking and marketing opportunities to help businesses thrive.
There are many valuable benefits of your Leawood Chamber membership, which are listed below. Make sure you take advantage of these in 2020!
Marketing and Brand Promotion
- Valuable exposure on our website, www.leawoodchamber.org. With over 1.7 million online referrals a year, our Member Business listing in the online directory is a fantastic way to make an impression.
- Opportunity to post online discounts and/or promotions
- Ability to post news, announcements, events and job openings online
- Personalized business referrals to your business via e-mail, phone or website
- New members listed each month in e-newsletter, Chamber Insider
- Monthly and special event sponsorships for increased visibility and brand promotion
- Featured Member opportunity
- Promotion of your business through news releases, grand openings or ribbon cuttings.
- Morning Minglings and After Hours - our monthly networking events provide the opportunity to interact with other Member representatives and business people from surrounding communities throughout the metro area.
- Monthly Chamber Luncheon/Breakfast - with guest speakers
- Special luncheons, including Legislative Luncheon, State of the City, and State of the County
- Annual events such as the At the Tee golf outing, A Taste of Leawood, and our Annual Meeting.
- Young Professionals programming
- Join a Chamber committee, task force, or become an Ambassador for the Chamber.
- Invest with the Economic Development Council and keep up to date on planning and development issues and get conencted with the resources you need to grow your business.
- Keep updated on Chamber, economic development, community, and legislative activities by subscribing to the Chamber Insider, our weekly e-newsletter.
- Build new connections and referral partners at our many networking events
Original source can be found here.
Want to get notified whenever we write about Leawood Chamber of Commerce ?
Sign-up Next time we write about Leawood Chamber of Commerce, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.