LEAWOOD CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Important Announcement Regarding Leawood Chamber Activities
Leawood Chamber of Commerce issued the following announcement on March 19.
It is important for the Leawood Chamber to exercise responsible leadership during this challenging time. We must all do our part to reduce the risk of spread of the COVID-19 virus and ensure that our economy is back up and running as soon as possible.
Out of an abundance of caution for the well-being of our staff and members, effective Monday, March 16, the Leawood Chamber will cease holding in-person Board meetings, committee meetings, and member events until such time we have a better sense of the spread of the COVID-19 virus. At this time, we are planning for a suspension of in-person meetings until April 15, 2020, but this date may need to be extended. If you have paid for sponsoring or attending a meeting during that time frame, a member of our staff will contact you with updates on rescheduling or refunds.
During the time period outlined above, committee and Board meetings can proceed as planned via conference call. Chamber staff will coordinate setting up call-in numbers for these meetings and communicate that information with commitee members.
In addition, we are asking all Chamber staff to work from home through the end of March as much as possible and we will be placing signs on the office door indicating that the Chamber is temporarily closed.
- The Chamber has systems in place that allow employees to remotely access their work computer.
- Our main Chamber office phone number of 913-498-1514 will be forwarded to a member of the Leawood Chamber staff during regular office hours.
- If you need to reach a Chamber staff member directly, please contact them on their email listed below and they will contact you as soon as possible.
- Kevin Jeffries – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deanna Glazebrook – email@example.com
- Trish Walker – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Georgina Greenyer – email@example.com
- Alan McGrew – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please keep an eye on the Chamber website LeawoodChamber.org and our social channels (Facebook and Twitter) for other important announcements.
Original source can be found here.
Want to get notified whenever we write about Leawood Chamber of Commerce ?
Sign-up Next time we write about Leawood Chamber of Commerce, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.