Leawood Chamber of Commerce issued the following announcement on March 24.
We recognize there are patients who continue to require physical therapy for acute injury, post op healing, severe pain or increased quality of life.
In light of the ongoing developments with COVID-19, we want to assure you our clinicians will continue to help these patients receive high-quality, timely care. We are well equipped to be resources for these patients and have taken measures to prevent the spread of the virus within our clinics.
• Our clinics remain open. We are taking precautions by following distancing guidelines and offering 1:1 treatment times to minimize exposure while maximizing therapeutic benefits.
• Our routine cleaning standards in the clinic already meet CDC guidelines but we are taking extra precautions to maintain safe and healthy treatment environments.
• To better protect patients and team members, we are screening every individual at check-in and asking that patients only bring guests or family members deemed necessary to the patients’ care and well-being.
• As an additional resource for information, we've launched a devoted webpage for all updates and developments within our practice: www.ptsolutions.com/coronavirus
• In the coming days, we will announce a telehealth program that will allow patients to be seen by their physical therapist from the comfort and safety of their own home when appropriate.
We will continue to keep you informed of any changes our offices are making to accommodate patient needs and community safety. Through our partnership, we believe we can make a significant impact on our patients. Please let us know what we can do to support you and your practice. Thank you for being a preferred partner.
Original source can be found here.
Want to get notified whenever we write about Leawood Chamber of Commerce ?
Sign-up Next time we write about Leawood Chamber of Commerce, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.